Friday, October 22, 2004

Quizzes!

How could I not put you guys through this? It's a quick, fun and easy way for you guys to learn about me w/ very little typing/ communication so it was pretty irresistable. I'd love your results as comments (hint hint)

Andrew Lloyd Webber Erik
You're Andrew Lloyd Webber Erik


Which Erik (Phantom Of the Opera) Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

(Erik is from Phantom of The Opera for all you uneducated people)

Crayon Box
You are the Crayon Box. You have a multicolor
personality. You mix well with all the other
colors because there's a small part of every
color inside you.


What Color Crayon Are You
brought to you by Quizilla

Swedish
Ah, I vudd suggester SWEDISH as jor langvedge to
spiek.


What language are you supposed to speak?
brought to you by Quizilla

What the hell does this have to do with me? I have no fucking idea, but at least I didn't get Spanish!!



Well, I have to march in a football game soon. (Yes, you could say I'm a marching band geek. Just not out loud. Shhh.....)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home